2010 dall sheep

An incredible sheep with an incredible mount job. Better take your future trophies back to him, he did a great job.

Your taxi done an awesome job! I never see many full body sheep mounts, but that has to be the best I`ve ever seen!

Very nice. Who did the taxi work? Is that base made out of hickory? Looks like the cabinets in my house and would match nicely if you don't have room Cory.

Thats really nice work.Love to have something like that in my home,and the hunt memories.Doubtful I'll ever do that hunt though

He did a good job on the mount. Congrats. I bet your excited to pick him up!

Thanks everyone. Got him home on Sunday and he looks great. I had Stephan Woolstenhulme of Summit Taxidermy in Coalville, UT do it for me. Great taxidermist. He even drove all the way to Boise to meet me on Sunday so I wouldn't have to drive all the way to Utah. I will definitely be using him again. John, yep it's hickory and when my wife gets home from her trip tomorrow and sees it in her living room, he might be coming to your home. I'll let ya know.

Absolutely beautiful!!! I really like the pic of all the rams laying down. I bet that was an amazing trip with many memories you will never forget.

Back