MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

20 gauge shells for my oldest

Nick87

Anybody see any 20 gauge 7.5's in store or have some they dont need. Been looking all summer with no luck. Dove season is 3 weeks away and I've got less than 1 box leftover for my step son. I've got cash and quite a bit of other ammo I'd be willing to trade if anyone knows where I can find some or wants to part with some. Before I grab my ankles on gunbroker. Thanks

My Fleet Farm has been stocked up lately or try ammoseek.com.

Pretty sure our runnings has some. I can check when I get home. How do you ship loaded ammo?

Pretty sure our runnings has some. I can check when I get home. How do you ship loaded ammo?
It's kinda a pain in the ass from my experience. You have to put an orm-d label on the box. But its heavy..I think unless I did it wrong.

Anybody see any 20 gauge 7.5's in store or have some they dont need. Been looking all summer with no luck. Dove season is 3 weeks away and I've got less than 1 box leftover for my step son. I've got cash and quite a bit of other ammo I'd be willing to trade if anyone knows where I can find some or wants to part with some. Before I grab my ankles on gunbroker. Thanks
I've got half a box of 20 ga 7.5s and half a box of 20 ga 8s you are welcome to have for free. It's only about 27 shells total. I could arrange to meet you half way. Sorry I don't have more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back