Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

17 Time National Champion NDSU Bison vs SDSU Jackrabbits

Who will win the upcoming FCS Title Game?

• 17 Time Nat'l Champion NDSU Bison

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • SDSU Jackrabbits

Votes: 40 78.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can we please move to the relegation model to avoid massively overpowered programs continuously stomping on a lower division?

Can we please move to the relegation model to avoid massively overpowered programs continuously stomping on a lower division?
Are you saying that NDSU should be promoted to the FBS?

That SDSU offense was scary. mtmuley
It was no doubt , and not to take a thing away from SDSU , but this is one of the worst tackling NDSU teams I’ve seen in many years definitely worst since they went fcs . It was embarrassing. But SDSU was the best team no doubt . Maybe in 10 years they will
Have the same number of titles we do lol .

It was no doubt , and not to take a thing away from SDSU , but this is one of the worst tackling NDSU teams I’ve seen in many years definitely worst since they went fcs . It was embarrassing. But SDSU was the best team no doubt . Maybe in 10 years they will
Have the same number of titles we do lol .
Hanging your hat on previous titles won is pretty much pointless. mtmuley

I thought all year the bison, jackrabbits, and bobcats were the three best teams by far. The jackrabbits pounded two of them. I don’t think there’s a doubt who the best team was. Congrats to the jacks.

Seems like a lot of excitement about the Bison program is gone. Like people got bored with winning. Coach Entz gets to be the one to oversee the death of the dynasty. Looking at these teams objectively before the game - I don't see really any place where this NDSU squad bests this bunnies squad. The lines on both sides of the ball, QB, receivers, linebackers.. There was no one area to address, it's all of them!

Hanging your hat on previous titles won is pretty much pointless. mtmuley

For the many of us who are both NDSU and Vikings fans and heard the "how many super bowls do you guys have there in loserville" dig countless times - we agree its pointless but it kind of comes out naturally after being on the receiving end of so many similar jabs :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Seems like a lot of excitement about the Bison program is gone. Like people got bored with winning. Coach Entz gets to be the one to oversee the death of the dynasty. Looking at these teams objectively before the game - I don't see really any place where this NDSU squad bests this bunnies squad. The lines on both sides of the ball, QB, receivers, linebackers.. There was no one area to address, it's all of them!

For the many of us who are both NDSU and Vikings fans and heard the "how many super bowls do you guys have there in loserville" dig countless times - We'll hang our hats on whatever we can :ROFLMAO:

Entz can’t recruit at the level of Klieman and Bohl. It is now starting to show. Plus Entz doesn’t elevate players or fan base. They will decay until he is gone.

Back