Yeti GOBOX Collection

15 Years Later...

Talk about doing-it-up-right!

Have a dream, work together, and make it happen. What a great experience for you, a fine buck, and memories that will last a lifetime.

Good on you and your wife for including the kids on such a grand adventure!!

Amazing story and a great family adventure! Congratulations on a nice pronghorn. Your story touches home, when I got out of the service and went to college, I told myself would go on a pronghorn hunt in Wyoming once I completed the program. I have that degree, but I am still buying points. I need to cash them in and head up there.

Great write up and excellent buck! So awesome to get the whole family involved. Also great work on the trailer renovations. Looks awesome.
What camera was used for the photos?

Awesome story! Congrats on a ton of great memories. I can’t help but think that you didn’t get the full experience, though, if you didn’t at least sit or kneel on a cactus.

Now you get to eat antelope, which is almost as enjoyable as hunting them.

Great write up and excellent buck! So awesome to get the whole family involved. Also great work on the trailer renovations. Looks awesome.
What camera was used for the photos?

Sony Nex 6 with a 50mm lens and Iphone. I honestly don’t use the Nex much anymore because these iPhone cameras are so good, even though I usually shoot in manual. 😳

Awesome story! Congrats on a ton of great memories. I can’t help but think that you didn’t get the full experience, though, if you didn’t at least sit or kneel on a cactus.

Now you get to eat antelope, which is almost as enjoyable as hunting them.

The funny part is, there was virtually NO cactus in this area. Several miles north and west had cactus EVERYWHERE! I made that 200 yards belly crawl with no gloves or knee pads and had NO blood, believe it or not!

Amazing story and a great family adventure! Congratulations on a nice pronghorn. Your story touches home, when I got out of the service and went to college, I told myself would go on a pronghorn hunt in Wyoming once I completed the program. I have that degree, but I am still buying points. I need to cash them in and head up there.

I expect to see your post next year. Don’t wait any longer if there’s any way you can go next year!

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back