10 Gauge Goose Gun

Not sure who else makes 10 gauge semis, but I own an older Gold in 12 gauge and even when clean, it has trouble cycling once it gets down around 25 degrees. I will probably replace it with a Benelli in the future. FWIW YMMV

Good to know. My primary go to shotguns are a Beretta A400 and a Benelli Ethos. I would love to purchase a 10 gauge from one of those companies, but unfortunately they aren't producing them...it is, what it is.

10 gauge shotguns are hard to find nowadays. I'm a fan though, I have 2. One of them is an old Iver Johnson Champion single shot that I inherited from my grandfather. It was made back when recoil pads were for pussies. Just a hard buttplate. Ouch! After shooting a few rounds through it and my vision clears, I'm able to clap my shoulder blades together.

BTW, Midway USA has 10 gauge shells in stock if you find your shotgun. Good luck!

Single shot 10 bore?
No recoil pad?
Why not just walk up behind a bay mare mule and jab her in the butt?
At least there would be some interaction with a live animal that may not actually cause you pain. (A miss?)
Putting a single shot 10 bore to your shoulder and purposely pulling the trigger?
Now that's like sticking your finger in a light socket and turning on the switch.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back