1 Billion jackpot

There is some terrible mistake this morning. I woke up and checked the numbers to confirm that I had one the $1b jackpot and, and they say I didn't win!

How could that be? The drawing must be rigged. I know I won! I won in a landslide! Everyone knows I won! My lottery has been stolen. You can believe me! Believe me!

:(

There is some terrible mistake this morning. I woke up and checked the numbers to confirm that I had one the $1b jackpot and, and they say I didn't win!

How could that be? The drawing must be rigged. I know I won! I won in a landslide! Everyone knows I won! My lottery has been stolen. You can believe me! Believe me!

:(
Must have been the Russians

The only mistake I made was not buying the tickets sooner so I'd have more time to fantasize about all the fun I'd have with me winnings... 10 hrs wasn't enough before my bubble was popped

I was going to give the first 40 guys to PM me a million bucks each, @wllm1313 was going to make a spreadsheet with graphs and charts to show how many nonresident tags and raffle entries that would buy each of you in every Western state, and then I was going to hire @Big Fin to become my CPA and tell me what a stupid idea that was...

Last edited:
If I would have bought a ticket which would have been a winner, I would use the payout to corner the bitcoin market and make Elon look like an impoverished chump.😜

Take care of family and friends, donations to worthy causes stated before. But a ranch and cultivate it.

Then put the hit out......

Last edited:
I've spent $10 on worse... far worse and enjoyed every bit of it.

From crappy beer to... crappy beer in poorly lit strip joints. Oh... the young buck times.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back