09 az javi

airmark

helo im new here so i thought ide post a pic of my first and so far one and only archery pig .it was a 37b hunt here in az with allmost 30 days to get it done.we set up camp the day before the opener and comensed to partying.the next morn we went out past box canyon on the way to the coke ovens to find the 2 herds of pigs i started to watch after seeing them run in front of me one day while out rideing the scooter.no luck we walked the hills on the side of the road ive seen them on and nothing.we glassed high and low but nothing.day one went fast one day two we go try the same place agian hopeing they would come out still no luck.back to camp lets get drunk its only a pig hunt my buddy says.so we get hammerd.day three a pissed off early rise outa bed with a pretty good hang over,where to go? back to the same spot.we pull up and i start glassing the hills we have ben hunting and still nothing.my buddy has ben sitting there glassing the other side of the road at the same time.so he says do you wanna go get your pig yet? rite then i knew he was on pigs.the same 2 herds of pigs i had come out and watched for almost 3 months before season.they where across a small canyon and up on top of the highest mnt top in the littel range,683 yards he says(range finder) we turn the scooters around and road back with the wind down the road to start are stalk up and over and down and up thrue this lovely desert i call home. just before we get to the top of last ridge my buddy stops me with a hand out to his side,im behind and to the right of him.now is when i should tell ya this is my first bow hunt.i look up and there is a javi staring down at us maybe 25 yards just his head i can see.i go to get a arrow knocked and i can her my buddy whispering no no no no,i dont listen im thinking im going to shoot this blind sumbtch write in the face.i get the arrow in the rest ,release hooked up and draw back.BOOM the mountan exploded with pigs jumping up from everywhere around me.im swinging rite to left up and down the hill.i dident know what to do or wich one to shoot at.my buddy blows once on his j-13 call and they turn and run write at us,im realy tripping out now.one runs with in 3-4 feet of me im swinging with him trying to look thrue the peep sight but dont fire.he calls agian they come back fast and qwick still wich one do i try to shoot.he calls a third time and i see a pig jump over a bush at about 60 yards on a dead run at us.im thinking to my self ok this one for sure calm down god dammit breath.it stops 10 yards down hill from me behind a bush .im going to shoot thrue the bush.write when i was about to let her rip i notice a movmet fowerd on his part so i re aim in front of the bush.he steps out and bam i got my first bow kill at 10 yards with a 30 yard retreval,

Attachments

• 100_0205_0040_040.jpg
    100_0205_0040_040.jpg
    513 KB · Views: 93
  • 100_0209_0036_036.jpg
    100_0209_0036_036.jpg
    453 KB · Views: 92
see how you are del..ill just have to show you my 400 bull i shoot this year.still as a framer.im telling champ on you...lol...

Back