Recent content by 220yotekiller

  1. 220yotekiller

    Blood Meridian - I Don’t Get It….(Spoilers)

    I tried Old Country for Old Men not long ago, I didn’t care for it, I like for the bad guys to be dead and buried at the end. I wouldn’t mind Llewelyn’s 270 though…
  2. 220yotekiller

    Gear Room - Let’s see yours

    I feel your pain.
  3. 220yotekiller

    Antelope...Lets See Them!!!

    That is a buck and a half!!!! Congratulations!!!!
  4. 220yotekiller

    Looking for An Onx Wyoming chip

    Duckhunt hooked me up with one, thanks so much guys!!!! Good luck to you all this season!!!
  5. 220yotekiller

    Outdoor Magazine of Choice

    Fur fish and game is great. Thrre is a magazine from New Zealand called Rod and Rifle, it’s my standing birthday present from my wife’s family
  6. 220yotekiller

    Finally Wyoming unit #1

    Amazing job!!
  7. 220yotekiller

    Elk .... Let's see them!!!

    Awesome job!
  8. 220yotekiller

    Looking for An Onx Wyoming chip

    I would appreciate it!
  9. 220yotekiller

    Looking for An Onx Wyoming chip

    No problem thanks for looking!
  10. 220yotekiller

    Looking for An Onx Wyoming chip

    I was going to buy it but my phone is to old to support it.
  11. 220yotekiller

    Looking for An Onx Wyoming chip

    Sounds good
  12. 220yotekiller

    Looking for An Onx Wyoming chip

    I appreciate it! Let me know what you want for it.
  13. 220yotekiller

    Looking for An Onx Wyoming chip

    Hey guys, looking to buy a Wyoming Onx gps chip. If you have one that you don’t need hit me up!
  14. 220yotekiller

    Varmints in the garden

    I am going to revamp the raised beds with chicken wire after we finish this year, some stuff is just to tall as of now, I hadn’t thought of it helping shield from hail. We got hammered a couple of years ago.
  15. 220yotekiller

    Varmints in the garden

    Thinking of using conibear traps a box but I have never been much of a trapper.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
120,102
Messages
2,249,827
Members
39,093
Latest member
other_waters
Back
Top