Caribou Gear

Yet another adult-onset hunter... hello from NW Oregon!

Just saw this, firstly, welcome! I just picked up hunting 2 years ago, focusing on blacktail, upland, turkey, and fall bear. If you’re anywhere near Eugene, I’m typically hunting alone and wouldn’t mind some company!
Thanks! I'm in NW Oregon but drew the SW spring bear tag, so I'll be down in that area at some point this year.

Welcome to HT! Never too late to start . As someone who didn’t start until 21, I’ve made it a goal to let my kids experience hunting earlier than I was able to.

I gave up hunting at about age 20 when I got married/college/work/family. Became empty nesters a few years ago and started big game hunting for the first time ever. Had the joy of taking all three of my adult sons on their first ever elk hunts last fall. Great memories were made!

AM.

Just saw this, firstly, welcome! I just picked up hunting 2 years ago, focusing on blacktail, upland, turkey, and fall bear. If you’re anywhere near Eugene, I’m typically hunting alone and wouldn’t mind some company!
Well yeah, I was taught that in elementary school. Hunting in Oregon is a solitary event where you can only carry 100lbs of meat back to your family. Unless they’re passed on due to dysentery.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back