Caribou Gear

Yah, or Nah

Wow!!!
I've never seen a rifle that received such negative reviews.

Gun scribes would rather have a 783, or a Savage Axis.

I have a Remington 783 in 300 win mag that shoots MOA/sub MOA with some factory ammo. I saw previous sales for the 770 at screaming prices and started doing my due diligence into reviews and such. Everything I read said hard pass and I did. Long and short of it is, there are much better budget rifles to be had for only about $100 more when on sale. No for me.

My dad has that gun in .243 and although it is surprisingly accurate, it is definitely a turd in terms of build quality. The jump from that to basically anything else I'd have to venture to guess is a dramatic one. Lots of plastic components on that thing where there probably shouldn't be. For just a little more $ you can get a lot more gun.

That is cheap for a rifle and scope. If your just itching to spend $200 I would go ahead and spend it on or save it for something I really wanted or add it to what your planning to spend on something you really want and upgrade. I at the stage that I want less but better quality. A couple hundred more on a range finder or clothing is a good upgrade. I foundbif I buy only what I will use and will be 90-100% happy with theres always money in budget for it. I wasnt always thinking like that and wasted a lot of cash on crap that I could have spent on high quality gear.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back