Wyoming ?

Rooster52

Who has already got there app in to Wyoming for deer ? Me I am going to hold off for another few days. Will be applying but not till later on.

I'm waiting as well. Last year I applied early and drew a blank on everything....so I'm not doing that again....just in case :)

No deer app for me this year, just going to get a pp over the summer. Will probably pick up a leftover whitetail doe tag if I draw my 'lope tag.

Not doing mine until the middle of May for deer and pronghorns, as there is no sense in putting money out this far ahead of the deadline!

Between moose and sheep, they have enough of my $ for now. I'll wait until May to see if I get lucky on any other tags. They were nice enough to give me my elk $ back d*#% it! ��

Still looking at my options. Got an elk tag and would like another tag. Might try for deer but probably pronghorn. Will wait until mid May to decide.

points only this year as i have a elk tag, next year or year after going to be a hell of a trophy deer/lope hunt with my points

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back