NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Wyoming: what did you choose?

Just as I suspected. Most people that raised hell and swore to never return to Colorado were blowing hot air out of their asses. I sure haven't seen the DOW going broke from the big non-resident boycott. When it comes down to hunting Colorado or not hunting at all, they pony up. We've got herds and herds of raghorn bulls to fill everyone's need of a last choice. Maybe we should limit bull tags, raise the non-resident tag to $750 and listen to them really squeal (as they reach for thier wallets).

Hope you don't have to settle for Colorado. Why pay $500 for a raghorn?

"Maybe we should limit bull tags, raise the non-resident tag to $750 and listen to them really squeal (as they reach for thier wallets)".

Oh how I would LOVE to see that oak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I chose elk, so far. I won't draw, don't want to either. Hated charging that kind of cash to a credit card. But if I do draw, I'll be happy, and broke.

I chose elk, so far. I won't draw, don't want to either. Hated charging that kind of cash to a credit card. But if I do draw, I'll be happy, and broke.

I'm in the same boat as you greenhorn. I actually hope i don't draw any of the western states. Its going to be hard enough to find cash just to go out this fall for me. If i do draw, my GM card is going to get some major points and i might even go get a loan lol.

I feel the same pain on the tag costs....as many predicted regular working guys will not be able to afford to come at all. Lots of they guys I know that used to go every year don't anymore.

Oak...I went to Idaho for 3 years and new mexico for 2 since that post and I stand behind it. If I HAVE to take this kid I will.....just like the father in law the other year. But for me...no thanks. Obviously they listened to something over at DOW, they cut the cow tags in half. As far as hot air and ass....I'm not going to comment on yours. Last year I chose not to hunt rather than take my "Last Choice".

Cheers, Roadtrip.

I put down 113. Long odds, LE, kind of like a point, only you get to loan the state $500 for a few weeks.
I also dropped a small donation on all my app.s so far this year, maybe karma will help me draw a decent tag.

Roadtrip, that's good to hear. I was thinking you might be just like those celebrities that swear they're moving to Canada if their candidate isn't elected. As far as I know, they're all still in the USA.

You might as well take advantage of the cheap tags Colorado gives to youth. One hundred dollars is a bargain, even for a raghorn.

I went GEN for elk. Just want to hunt elk this year. Hoping for elk, deer, moose, or antelope. Will be happy with one of the four but we'll see. Just a point for sheep. Good luck to all.

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back