Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Wyoming unit 90 deer tag drawn

wagges

I am an Arizona hunter looking for any info about unit 90 deer in Wyoming. I had max points, as I had started this venture many years ago. Eastman’s says this unit is an excellent choice for a trophy hunt, in the top three. Many people say different, 150 to 170 class bucks. This is fine with me, if their assessment is true. Any help would be great-I would love to know areas to look at; camping spots, and size of deer to expect. The biggest reason I put in for this unit is that it is a public land/do it yourself hunt which is the only way to hunt, in my opinion.

When it rains it pours, as I also drew an AZ Unit 10 archery elk tag, after 20 years of trying. This means not too much time for Wyoming, so I need to make my time there count. Thank you in advance for any information you can provide.

Guy Eastman was very liberal with his info on this unit when I talked with him at the ISE show. Try posting on their forum, I'm sure he will respond. Good luck & let us know how you do.

Guy is on Facebook quite often too. I would give the biologist a call as well. The ones I have talked to in WY seem to be passionate about their wildlife and willing to help get you in the right spots.

I hunted deer in 90 3yrs ago we hunted antelope several days then scouted deer for a few days then hunted for a week.My buddy scouted for another week before we showed up to hunt.We covered most of the best spots.It is A great hunt,1st time I ever hunted that type of country.While I didnt kill A monster I did get the biggest buck of my life, looks good on my wall,good memories.I will send you a PM with more info.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back