Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Wyoming Pronghorn Tag Donation to Disabled Veterans

fowladdict

Anyone ever been a part of this?

My Brother-in-law cannot make our hunt this year due to being tied up in court with a case (he is a lawyer). I feel terrible for him since he has 8 points invested in this tag, but I am sure he will make someone's day if Wyoming allows the tag to be donated. It sounds promising so far.

It would be nice if my father and I could figure out who it goes to and we could help them with the hunt while we are hunting ourselves.

Probably too late since archery season has started in most (if not all) hunt areas.
Just got an e-mail from G&F. Sounds like we are ok. Just need to surrender the license ASAP.

We also can select the organization we wish to donate to. Anyone have an organization that is near and dear to them?

Just got an e-mail from G&F. Sounds like we are ok. Just need to surrender the license ASAP.

We also can select the organization we wish to donate to. Anyone have an organization that is near and dear to them?
I've donated a few tags and been on the receiving end of a few through Hunting with Heros. I have the contact info and forms if you need them.

I've donated a few tags and been on the receiving end of a few through Hunting with Heros. I have the contact info and forms if you need them.
I see contact info for a Dan Currah on the website. Is that whom you suggest calling?

You can try The Fallen Outdoors as well. I know that people have donated tags to them.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back