Yeti GOBOX Collection

Wyoming NR Youth Elk

Rcfireninja

Between work and COVID ruining my summer plans I’m not able to scout as much for my boys youth bull tag this year in Wyoming. Our family friend who lives in Wyoming now might not be able to go with in September to help out with guiding as a resident for us in wilderness areas. Trying to get some time off in late August to go and scout before archery takes off. My boy is 17 and will hunt with a .300 win mag. Has taken a cow elk before when he was 12 here in SD. Looking around Jackson Hole for start of rifle at end of September. Then in October around Sierra Mader by Colorado border a friend pointed us towards. We are set up with so6 man tipi, u-turn stove and have been hiking with 45 lb vests on this summer. I called in a rag horn 2 years ago in Montana. Any help, guidance or information would be much appreciated. I can in turn give info or help out here in South Dakota for archery deer, antelope and turkey hunting in the spring. Thanks in advance.

Chris

Do you have a general tag for elk? Also what unit is the one near Colorado that your looking at?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back