Wyoming Help

dcamp

Hi Guys I have 4 point for wy. I would like to use them next year. I will probably be by myself. I will be hunting with a rifle. I was wondering what unit and if you have any recomendations for an outftter. I am trying to get some ideas. I have not hunted wy before, so this is why I am asking. I also would like to get a bull. I mostly shoot cows. If I do go with an outfitter, maybe a drop camp. i don want to spend a lot of money on an outfitter. I have been looking at prices and some wanrt 10,000.00 for the7 days which is crazy. Any thoughts would be great.

thanks,
dcamp

At 4 points you’re not 100% for the general tag. Especially seeing the price increase on the special next year driving more folks into the regular draw.

Are you ok with the new cost of the special? Otherwise you will be in the random draw with 4 points.

At 4 points you’re not 100% for the general tag. Especially seeing the price increase on the special next year driving more folks into the regular draw.

Are you ok with the new cost of the special? Otherwise you will be in the random draw with 4 points.
Not guaranteed in the special for that matter.

Pack up and head over now and scout try and find elk it’s season then when you draw hunt without a guide you’ll have a idea where they head with pressure

With 4 your relying on the random draw.

You may get a tag next year, in 15 yrs, or maybe 49 years.

I would do the special draw to see what happens.
I am just trying to get ideas.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back