Caribou Gear

Wyoming duck hunt

Negissimo

Hey guys, I got to go home (to Colorado from Wisconsin) for Christmas for about a week and did a little duck hunting while I was there. Finally got the pics so I thought I'd share a picture of the hunt. Sure do wish I could get out more!

fa0b6762.jpg

fa0b6750.jpg

Way to go on the ducks Negissimo. Wyoming is one of the states that I would not mind living someday. Now that I know there are some ducks to be had, there is some extra incentive. I am curious where you did your hunting as well. Congats. and keep the pics coming. Oh yeh, welcome aboard.

mtmiller I agree with you as far as places I wouldn't mind living. They've got everything I enjoy hunting! Plus not quite so many people.

My brother goes to school in Laramie so between school and wrestling he's managed to get out and find a couple of nice little places to shoot ducks (he's a duck shootin fool!). I don't remember exactly, but I'm pretty sure we went to Wheatland. I'll be talkin to him today so if that's wrong I'll correct it.

Here's a few more pics of some more Wyo duck hunts

fa779971.jpg

fa9776d9.jpg

fa0d10df.jpg

Way to go on the birds. Obviously you guys were successful even with that black dog.
wink.gif
Everyone knows the yellow ones are much smarter.
biggrin.gif

opening_day.sized.jpg

Hell, mine even takes the boat out and sets up the dekes while I am enjoying breakfast.
Pearce_WPA_5_1.jpg

I am already fired up to do it all over again in 9 short months.
biggrin.gif

later...

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-07-2004 14:48: Message edited by: mtmiller ]</font>

Nice lookin' dog! We had a yellow one once, he was two years old and got bone cancer of all freakin' things. So we had to put him down.

Our recent black lab has been an awesome hunting dog! Getting quite grouchy in his old age though!

fa64ad88.jpg

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back