Wyoming draw

Rooster52

Well I held off and did not apply for deer this year.May watch for leftovers ,undecided. Might just consentrate on my elk this year.there is a lot of meat on an elk and there is just me and my wife. No sense in taking more than we need .

What's weird is they're still accepting applications. So if you change your mind and want to apply for deer, you better get your application in today. I'm not sure how long after the deadline they'll still take applications. :confused:

Yes, it is! A guy just sent me a PM to that effect and when I went on the G&F website I could still apply for antelope if I wanted to even though it should have closed at midnight last night! Someone has screwed up royally at G&F!

rooster52,you should have got an antelope tag.Season opens early in units close to where your elk hunting.I would have told you a place to drop it off as you head in for elk hunt.

I plan on getting an antelope tag thru the leftovers.They normally have a bunch left .

I tried applying for WY antelope early on Tuesday morning and the "selection links" were grayed out and I wasn't able to apply, so they must have turned them back up after the fact...

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back