Caribou Gear

wyoming deer area 84

thinking of burning my wyoming deer points area 84 anybody have any experience in this unit
It's a beautiful area with some cool deer country. I gotta imagine it'd be fun with the limited tags and but no experience there personally. Would love to hear how it goes!

thinking of burning my wyoming deer points area 84 anybody have any experience in this unit
Are you looking at DIY or going with an outfitter? Last year spent 10 of 14 days looking for a deer that was over 170 for my brother never saw one over 165 on public ground. Out West Safaris has some great country in that unit. If you look at the photos from that outfitter you can see that last year the quality was down from the previous years.

Are you looking at DIY or going with an outfitter? Last year spent 10 of 14 days looking for a deer that was over 170 for my brother never saw one over 165 on public ground. Out West Safaris has some great country in that unit. If you look at the photos from that outfitter you can see that last year the quality was down from the previouL

Back