Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

WY antelope taxidermist

Arcola

Well, I'm putting the cart ahead of the horse here. Hoping this doesn't jinx my hunt but like so many of you, I'm the type that likes to be prepared.

This year I drew a tag that is likely my best shot for a nice antelope shoulder mount anytime in the foreseeable future. I'm more a hunt every year kind of guy, so I'm usually hunting low point units. I have several euros that are decent bucks but none I've considered worthy of a shoulder mount. Antelope are beautiful animals and I've always pined for a shoulder mount.

Now to the point. I live in the midwest where I've seen some really good whitetail taxis destroy antelope mounts. If I kill a nice goat, it'll probably be my one and only non-euro antelope. Looking for somebody in WY. Preferably near Casper or Gillette, or somewhere between the two. Hoping to drop it off and head off to fill a few more tags for my wife and I.

Thanks in advance for any and all input.

Dan French out of Colorado did a great job on my step Dads pronghorn a few years back. I believe he has several pick up locations in Wyoming on his website.

I'm happy with my Monteith Taxidermy pronghorn mount if Laramie is an option. There's three Monteith brothers all doing taxidermy with the other two being in Wallace and Rapid City, SD.
Monteith was a name that came up numerous times in my searches on here prior to posting. I wasn't aware that the SD location was connected. That is basically on my way home. I'll give them a call.

Kevin Monteith scored my ram and he is a great guy, does good work too. We've given him some capes in the past.

Wolf Cry Taxidermy in Sheridan is great. Ive had two goats done and an old backpack style whitetail and they look great. He's pretty good at sewing too seen him patch some big holes LOL

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishing-Moka
Back