Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

www.3DBG.org

bishoppa

First off...Happy hunting season! I hope yours has been as rewarding as mine!
Second... After spending some time with Randy, and modeling and printing many of his big game animals in 3D he told us we could advertise our new company on the forum. (Just thought I would state that up front for those who might get their camo britches in a wad and call or email Randy.)

That said we have perhaps the most exciting innovation of preserving and scoring your big game trophies to hit the hunting world since.... well perhaps since the tape measure was invented.

Our company is called 3D Big Game and is found at www.3DBG.org. It is an organization founded on the principle of preservation. We believe that each big game animal harvested by each hunter, under the conditions of fair chase, is a trophy worth remembering for a lifetime and preserving for forever. We strive to help you remember and share your hunt and trophy with others like never before. We create a 3D replica of your big game animal to insure it for life and to share with friends. We can print your trophy in a smaller scale to enjoy your trophy at work or even in your vehicle. Let us help you preserve your memories! We also have a 3D Archive that is growing rapidly. We preserve in our online archive many North American big game animals for all visitors to see and interact with. For a century organizations have recorded measurements of these trophy animals and preserved them in record books. 3DBG.org seeks to continue this effort by taking it to the next level by preserving the entire trophy and not just specific measurements. Our unique 3D Archive preserves the trophy true to life and records the total volume of antler or the total surface area of horn that nature allowed the animal to grow.

Please visit us at www.3dbg.org and tell you friends about it. We are excited to serve the hunting community at large. Happy Hunting!

Last edited:
Thanks to the 87 people who viewed this post and went to the website! FYI we also have a Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/3DBG.org?ref=hl
Please like us and we will give you weekly updates on 3D Big Game models we are making.
Thanks Again Randy for letting us post this!
Happy Hunting to All!

Back