WWI and WWII Rifles, Pistol and Ammo For Sale

chuckchili

I'm thinning my collection a little and have decided to pass these guns onto the next collector. I am not sure if this is the right crowd, but I thought I'd offer them up just in case there's someone interested. All items will be available for pick up or shipped from the Denver area, zip code 80228. Shipping costs extra, calculated for destination location. First person who posts or PM’s “I’ll take it” trumps all others. I’m a C&R 03FFL and will ship to another 03FFL or better. If you want it shipped to a dealer, please make sure they’ll accept from an 03FFL. I have a lot more pictures of each one- if you’d like additional pictures, etc- please don’t hesitate to ask. Everything is O.B.O. Check, MO or PayPal (friend/family) accepted. Cross posted.

WWI Italian Terni 1891 Full Length Carcano Rifle, Manufactured in 1918. 6.5mm Carcano. Non-matching Numbers, With Cleaning Rod, Nice stock and finish. No known import marks. $435 or best offer. *SPF*
pJFrXja.jpg

WWI Russian Izhevsk M91 Mosin, Manufactured in 1916. 7.62x54r. Non-matching Numbers, Hex Receiver, Honest and Even Wear. There’s a small arsenal repair in forend (pictured), cleaning rod and a discrete import stamp near the end of the barrel. $460 or best offer. *SPF*
OPMzgEU.jpg

WWII Russian Izhevsk M44 Mosin Nagant Carbine, Manufactured in 1944. 7.62x54r. Matching numbers on Receiver, Bolt, Magazine and Butt Plate. Great Condition with Attached Bayonet. Import stamp on the side of the receiver. $325 or best offer. *SPF*
xVacvuX.jpg

WWII Russian Izhevsk 1895 Nagant Revolver, Manufactured in 1945. 7.62x38mm. Matching numbers on Frame and Cylinder. Great condition, includes holster. Import marked on barrel. $375 or best offer.
Mpj0ygj.jpg

Post WWII French St. Etienne MAS 36, Manufactured in 1947. 7.5x54mm. Matching Numbers on Receiver, Bolt and Trigger Guard. Honest Wear, Includes Bayonet. Discreet Import Stamp near the end of the barrel. $500 or best offer. *SPF*
xEHr44B.jpg

Unopened Spam Can of 440 Surplus Russian 7.62x54r Silver Tip Light Ball, 148 grain Steel Core rounds. No key. $145 or best offer. *SPF*
BFXxbk3.jpg

Last edited:
The Carcano, M91 Mosin, MAS 36, M44 and Ammo have been Sold Pending Funds.

The remaining pistol has a reduced prices.

Last edited:
Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back