Caribou Gear

WTT or WTB Viht N330- Found

44hunter45

Looking for any quantity of N330. North Idaho/W Montana/E Washington/NE Oregon

I have several possible trade powders.

Found some at a site named AlphaX Firearms. Web site seems a little Proud Boy. Anyone bought from them before?

Your only question now is, Lolo or Lookout pass? Or, just take a trip around the block.
Always Lolo, unless there is something in CDA I want too. In summer it is the St. Maries to St. Regis run. Fishing the Joe as I go.

I'm definitely doing Rendezvous this year, but the powder won't wait.

If you had any cajones you’d do Pierce to Superior.
Or the Macgruder. That is still on my bucket list. That would be a good run for my Idaho Assault Vehicle if I ever finish it.

We were hunting Moon Pass near Bear Creek Trestle one time and some guys on sleds came out and asked us where the hell they were. They had started in Haugan and were running on fumes. We ran them in to Avery and back.

Or the Macgruder. That is still on my bucket list. That would be a good run for my Idaho Assault Vehicle if I ever finish it.

We were hunting Moon Pass near Bear Creek Trestle one time and some guys on sleds came out and asked us where the hell they were. They had started in Haugan and were running on fumes. We ran them in to Avery and back.

You don’t need anything special for the Macgruder, we did it last summer with my in-laws. Had a great time until my FIL broke an axle their camper. Many many miles of limping and broken ratchet straps we got it back to town…

I remember being able to take off from my folks place on my dirt bike, head up over Big Creek, down into Bronson Meadows, ride all day with a spare gas can, and end up in Avery. Fill up and come home. Fouled a plug once and had to call the old man to come pick me up… he was a little hot by the time he got there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back