Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

WTS Vanguard Spotting Scope HD 65A

TLowell02

I am posting for sale my rarely used Vanguard Endeavor 15-45x spotting scope. It is in 'like new' condition, only been outside the neoprene case for these photos, all lens caps always in place. The piece is a quality mid-range spotting scope and excellent for the shooting range, glassing on the ranch or out west. The cheapest price online is $379 so I am asking $320 including shipping.

AZd0piE.jpg

LcrcldB.jpg

XRkABbo.jpg

My poor attempt to hold my phone to photograph a nice bull.
nwAobcA.jpg

Can you explain why you are letting this scope go? I have read some pretty good reviews on the HD Endeavor's , some lukewarm reviews, and a couple of poor reviews. I am just curious on light gathering, clarity, color, eye relief, how well the dual focus works, etc. Thanks.

-DR

Can you explain why you are letting this scope go? I have read some pretty good reviews on the HD Endeavor's , some lukewarm reviews, and a couple of poor reviews. I am just curious on light gathering, clarity, color, eye relief, how well the dual focus works, etc. Thanks.

-DR

I purchased it after my first mule deer hunt which occurred in the wide open desert but since then nearly all my hunts have been in thicker mountain terrain. The glass is great but I found that I was more often than not carrying it in my pack "hoping" I would have the opportunity to utilize it rather than really needing it. With that said, I would keep it except I am getting married in the fall and looking to offload "unnecessary" gear to generate some funds.

Last edited:
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back