Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

WTS Upgraded Bergara B14 Hunter 300 WM (Price reduced)

RevJim

Like new, just killed a cow elk with this last Thursday! Rifle has been "skim bedded" in addtition to its factory Pillar Bedding. Has a Trigger Tech Special trigger also. Burris Timberline 4.5x14x40mmAO mounted in Leupold Mounts. I'm going back to
the 30-06 awhile, so have no need for this very, very accurate rifle. Maybe there is a young guy out there w/o alot of money but who wants a fine rifle, this is it! $680 just for the rifle, an additional $175 for scope. Shipping $45, no ship to CA. Also have 40rds of handloads (Barnes 175 LRX in 1x RWS brass, over 73gr R23, 3100fps) price $60 + $20 ship. You won't find a Deal much better, if any, than this baby!! PM if interested please. $680!!!! :)

Last edited:
Can i ask why your selling it? I'm really kicking the idea around on this rifle just stuck between going with the tikka roughtech 300 or the b14..... thanks

Sorry guys . no pics but it looks just like the one in the store/website; "pristine" :) I'm selling it because I killed my cow elk last thursday right at 100yds. This is my fourth Cow Elk in 30yrs out here, making my "average shot 171yds!" ha My Mule Deer average for over a dozen is about 125yds. Over a half dozen antelope = 178yds. I'm not a Long Range hunter, though I do verify drop out to 500yds. I am a sucker for the old FN Actions ( Mark X) and I have one at the smiths now, in 30-06. I don't hunt South Africa anymore, so don't really "need" a 300 Magnum. I love to tinker with handloads and I will focus on the Barnes 130 &150 TTSX in the '06. I'm sure either one will shoot through any cow elk. This Bergara is too sweet to make it a Safe Queen, some Rifleman needs to enjoy it too, life is short! :)

I'll vouch for the B14 Hunter, I have one in .270 and it shoots pretty much everything into 1" or less.

RIFLE ONLY....ROCK BOTTOM PRICE....$550 plus $45 shipping to your FFL Still comes with Trigger Tech Special installed ( $250 value!)

Last edited:
My old flip phone is not compatible with my computer, go to Gunbroker, look up Bergara B14 Hunter...looks just like those! :)

HEADS UP GUYS!! Gotta move this baby, but if no bites by 4PM Mountain Time today, I'm having my smith swap out the factory trigger for the TT. I may lower the price even more, depend on the smith. Right now, still $550 plus S&H

My old flip phone is not compatible with my computer, go to Gunbroker, look up Bergara B14 Hunter...looks just like those! :)

I know what one looks like, that's not the point. People want to see "what they are buying" and not "what they are buying may look like". People don't know if you have used it to pound tent stakes in or left it in a damp case and now has surface rust. Most likely not, but one never knows.

Every 10 year old now has a smart phone. I'm sure there is someone in your circle of friends that could help you out with a current picture of what you would like to sell and what the actual item looks like.

I think I'll pass, thanks anyway...

No problem Pard i said it was "pristine", thats as as good as "send me pictures and I'll maybe or never get back to you", ain't nobody got time for that, ha. RIFLE SOLD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back