WTS Mystery Ranch SOCOM Tactiplane Backpack

SHTF

I have for sale a Mystery Ranch Coyote Brown Socom Tactiplane Backpack. Excellent condition I would give it a 9/10 This Pack has never seen the field but has sat in a closet for a few years. I will let the pictures speak for themselves. Great Pack rated for 120 lbs + Medium Yoke and Belt.

To keep the cost down on selling the Pack I put a Kifaru Stardard Lid on it and am keeping the MR Lid. If you want it though let me know but it would add another 100 bucks to the Price.

Im asking 300$ shipped TYD Insured Paypal is preffered add 3% for the fee.

Here is a description and some things said about this Award winning Backpack.

Designed to handle the heaviest and largest loads a soldier carry effectively haul, this SOCOM pack combines the latest fitting and stability technology with 25 years of Terraplane internal frame pack heritage.

Mystery Ranch is proud to announce its winning entry in the SOCOM BALCS competition. Combining our latest fitting and stability technology with the 25 year heritage of the Terraplane internal frame packs, Mystery Ranch introduces the TactiPlane. At 6000 cubic inches, the TactiPlane is designed to function with the maximum size load a soldier can effectively haul. No other internal frame pack adapts to the realities an operator faces when carrying a load like the TactiPlane. With this pack one can carry 50 pounds in total comfort, 70-80 pounds is very reasonable and it will stabilize loads surpassing 100 pounds!

YES IT HAS BVS on this PACK --->The TactiPlane is full of Mystery Ranch features like the Bolster Ventilation and Stability (BVS) system that keeps the pack stable when wearing body armor and aids in ventilation when carried without body armor. It also uses a modified low profile lumbar pad to further integrate with body armor.

The main compartment is 5500 cubes, with the top and two back pockets holding 700 cubes each.

Basic Specs:
Volume: 6000 cu-in (98l)
Weight: 9 lbs 10 oz (4.4kg)
Dimensions: 34.5"x16"x14.5" (88cm x 41cm x 37cm)
Intended Use: Extended Missions
Frame System: Guide Frame

Im new on Hunt Talk but I have a very positive reputation and 100% feedback on Archerytalk, Kifaru.net Forums, Rokslide.com Forums. I ship fast and insured. Probably some users on Hunt talk that know me from the other Forums. =).

Here are some photos of the pack with the Kifaru lid on it. Extremely nice pack but I already have a Kifaru and the wife is snarling at me to clear some room.

Some Photos of the complete pack. Configured like this Im looking for 500. This pack is like new condition never been in the field. Sat in a closet for years. New Price was 685$ shipping. Am flexible on price but not to much. This is a great Backpack.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back