WTS Browning Hells Canyon Speed 300 Win Mag

BigSky!

I am selling an excellent condition Browning Hells Canyon Speed in 300 Win Mag. I bought it off of a used gun rack. I have fired exactly 20 rounds of Winchester Ammo in it. It shot just over 1 inch at 100 yards for me with one 5-round group and about 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 inches with a ten round group (Hey, I was eyeballing it with factory cheapo ammo). I don't know if I had a good day or a bad day; but, I never worked up a load. The ammo I used is in the 4th picture below. The rifle will go with the brake, thread protector, 1 mag and Leupold bases. The pictured cartridge carrier is also going. I need $895 shipped and insured on my dime.
NBMNKbzm.jpg

maZmUntm.jpg

GjcOCzom.jpg

F8xXrLsm.jpg

Nice rifle and a great price. I’ve got a HC Long Range in .300 WSM and love it. If you could turn yours into a 7mm-08 I’d be all over this as would others I’m sure. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks for the good words guys. I've had this one and the 7 Mag. I am amazed at how well the brakes on these minimize recoil. Anyway, I'm trying to make my magnum days a thing of the past. If I could only find one in a smaller caliber, I would nab it. The 7/08 would be my huckleberry as I've been looking for one for years. I love them; but, I'm trying to get away from the big thumpers.

This has been traded. However, the wife of the local buyer for my 7mag version of this made him back out. So, it may be listed shortly.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back