PEAX Equipment

WTS 2018 Mystery Ranch Metcalf Pack Coyote Brown GL Frame

HFlier

WTS 2018 Mystery Ranch Metcalf Pack Coyote Brown with Guide Lite Frame and Accessories. Pack is like new. The pack comes with your choice of either a small or medium Yoke. Belt size is small, so fits 29"-34". Includes top lid and one belt pouch. This pack is spotless, I just decided to go in a different direction. Please text me at 918-861-7935 for pictures or additional information I am somewhat new to this site, but have been a member of Rokslide.com for years (same user name). Price is $380.00 shipped. I will be out of town August 29th to September 3rd and so shipping will be on the 4th if it sells quickly. From a clean non-smoking household.

I also have over 1,000 perfect transactions under the user name Jenksshooter on EBay.

I also have the following for sale with this pack:

Mystery Ranch Water Bottle Pocket $12.00 (charcoal color) with the pack buy

Quantity two custom (from Pods8 user name on Rokslide) molle belt accessory sleeves that fit on the belt of the pack and allow you to attach any molle accessory to the MR belt. These are $18.00 each shipped. More info on this accessory at http://www.rokslide.com/forums/rokslide-classifieds/93073-pals-sleeves-mystery-ranch-guidelight.html

I do not want to sell the accessories separately until the pack is sold so that the pack buyer get first shot at everything.

Ron

Last edited:
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but scheels has new metcalfs for sale at $393. I'd suggest lowering your price man.

That's only on certain color and sizes and not Coyote. But I'll bite.

Price lowered to $380.00 includes belt pouch worth $25.00. If Scheels had this color available and assuming it would be the same price, then it would cost $418.00 for pack and belt pocket. So $380.00 seems fair as you are still saving 10% additional off of best sales price, probably more because Coyote usually isn't on sale.

Ron

Just trying to help. I bought my Metcalf last weekend. It seems like a great pack.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back