Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

WTB your reloading extras

perma

I’m starting from scratch and am on the cheap for now. Not looking for top dollar presses but something good enough to start. Stuff for 7mm REM mag 300 WBY Mag (brass, bullets, dies, etc) would help as well. Books wouldn’t be bad either.

Side note: if you have a ring lapping kit for a 30mm, I’d probably take that too.

PM me what you got and what you want out of it (out the door price with shipping). You’d probably be able to mark me up quite a bit, I have no idea what I’m doing.

I can only do PayPal and local cash.

So far what I have is
Press
Powder measure
Trinkler
Trimming tool
Burring tools

Could still use
300 WBY mag and 7 REM mag stuff like dies, brass, bullets you don’t use
Media cleaner
Whatever else you’d give your nephew if he were to get into reloading

Last edited:
Check out Lee brand products they have a kit very reasonable, gets you basic gear to get started, I bought there kit years ago then upgraded different pieces as you get in to it and see what you like, looks like Midway has them on sale. 1 of my presses is the very basic Lee I still use. Good luck!!

Last bump. Thank you to those who’ve helped out. Pretty much ready to go once I get powder, bullets and figure out a way to mount the vice.

Hello,

If you are interested I have the following bullets for sale:
100 Count Brand New in Box Sierra GameKing 7mm 160 Grain
100 Count Brand New in Box Hornady ELD-X 7mm 150 Grain
100 Count Open Box Hornady InterLock 7mm 154 Grain SP

I am flexible on price, send me a PM for more details.

Thanks

Given that I feel partially to blame for starting you down this path of ruin, let me know if you have a hard time finding primers. Could probably spare you 500 Federal Gold Medal Match 215Ms. Also have an extra, unopened Hornady handpriming tool (much, much better than press-priming in my opinion) that is yours if you want it.

Given that I feel partially to blame for starting you down this path of ruin, let me know if you have a hard time finding primers. Could probably spare you 500 Federal Gold Medal Match 215Ms. Also have an extra, unopened Hornady handpriming tool (much, much better than press-priming in my opinion) that is yours if you want it.
I bit the bullet on some overpriced CCI primers just to get started. The press I have will prime but I prefer a hand primer. If I manage to make 10 good rounds without blowing myself up I’ll take you up on your offer.

I bit the bullet on some overpriced CCI primers just to get started. The press I have will prime but I prefer a hand primer. If I manage to make 10 good rounds without blowing myself up I’ll take you up on your offer.
Its yours the next time you pass by Pike's Peak. Just shoot me a DM.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sscrano
Back