WTB Sako A7 Coyote in 25-06

nhenry

For my dad.

He never bought anything for himself while I was growing up, and even sold some of his most prized rifles for us when times got tough, like a custom 300 wby and a 280 mountain rifle.

His dream rifle is a Sako A7 Coyote in 25-06 Remington. He never pulled the trigger on buying one because he could never justify putting the family in that kind of deficit financially.

I’d like to help his dreams come true like he always made ours (me and my 5 sisters) come true.

If anyone has any idea on where to find one I’m going to be in the market for a while. Hopeful to get one before christmas.

9B1D0E23-0C80-4A7C-B8BC-576609AE3A0F.jpeg

For my dad.

He never bought anything for himself while I was growing up, and even sold some of his most prized rifles for us when times got tough, like a custom 300 wby and a 280 mountain rifle.

His dream rifle is a Sako A7 Coyote in 25-06 Remington. He never pulled the trigger on buying one because he could never justify putting the family in that kind of deficit financially.

I’d like to help his dreams come true like he always made ours (me and my 5 sisters) come true.

If anyone has any idea on where to find one I’m going to be in the market for a while. Hopeful to get one before christmas.

View attachment 239573
Hell yeah. I will keep my eyes open. Awesome nhenry. mtmuley

Even better yet, if I can find one before him and I go hunting in early December, that would be great.

Great idea and awesome rifles. Had one in a 22-250 before going a different direction. I’ll keep an eye out as well for you.

That's a nice gesture that i bet he'll cherish the rest of his days. I gave my dad a Belgium hi power in a presentation case a few years back and I could tell how much it meant to him. Good luck.

Back