WTB Mystery Ranch Pintler or Metcalf large

ZMerkle

Hi everyone I am looking to buy a MR pintler or a Metcalf in a large let me know what you have thank you.

Just noticed this one over on Rokslide forum...

Just noticed this one over on Rokslide forum...

[/QU

I tried to comment back on that but I for some reason cannot message on there yet

I tried to comment back on this on rokslide but for some reason I am not able to reply to anyone yet.

I tried to comment back on this on rokslide but for some reason I am not able to reply to anyone yet.

They have a rule that you have to have at least 10 posts to comment on a sale post...or send a pm...sorry, I didn’t think about that!

I was just about to send you a PM over on Rokslide to try to get you connected here! Don't know if you all can work a deal, but hope you both get what you're looking for!
Yeah I don’t get on here as much as Rokslide. When I get tired of drama I come over here.

I’m selling mine. Listed it over in the classified section.

Great pack. Let me know if you’re interested.

The Pintler is a 40 liter bag and the Metcalf a 70 liter bag. 40 is good for overnight / maybe two nights while a 70 can take you a week. Why not the Selway? It has the same design as the Pintler but is larger at 62 liters.

I got a xl, pintler, with a extra metcalf bag with a marshall lid. It can do it all! Less than year old, only used one season (3elk/2deer carried) but clean. I even have a extra xxl belt brand new still in package i think(wanted extra buckle& and incase size with late season clothing but xl worked) Pm serious offers

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back