WTB: Left Handed Browning BAR in 7mm Rem Mag

He should pick one of those up first ... physically. I packed my brother's 300 Win BAR for a day when my gun went haywire. A most overweight out of balance hunting rifle. It gave me a backache carrying it in my hands. Way too much weight forward.

Friend of mine is looking for a lead on a Browning BAR in 7mm Rem Mag. Would prefer left handed, but is interested in right handed models as well.
Excellent choice. Accurate and a dream to carry. This one has been punching bullseyes for over 25 years. Good luck.

Edit to add that mine shoots 150 gr Federal soft points just fine.

Attachments

• 383416B7-1E5C-4358-8BC4-AA17E01D1C61.jpeg
    383416B7-1E5C-4358-8BC4-AA17E01D1C61.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
My dad named his "Tinkle" for the sound all the brass made as it bounced off the ground as the gun sent miss after miss after miss after miss.

He hated that dang gun 🤣
I had that same rifle!!
You couldn’t hit a barn with that thing if you was inside with all the doors and windows closed.
Glad Im not the only one.
I dont mean to discourage anyone, someone else may have better luck.

The medallions are heavy. I now have a 7mm longtrac, alot lighter carrying . Shoots 140 accubonds great. Know of several others in the family, in various calibers, all shoot good and a reliable as far as cycling compared to the remington autos. Maybe there was a accuracy issue with older ones or maybe operator error.
check out gunbroker.

Have been watching gunbrokers, guns international, etc. Just looking for leads for him as they're rather hard to find.
Here in Kentucky, there is always several for sale in pawn shops. Check out the used guns section on Cabela’s website. Usually a few there for sale. I don’t own one but I love them and would love to own one. A friend’s uncle had one in .300 Win. It shoots as good as any bolt gun. Good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back