Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

WTB - Labradar chronograph

I don’t know why anyone would want to spend the money on a Labradar when a lower priced chronograph appears to work just fine. My budget chrono really helped me when I was working up a load with 300 or 325 gr (forget which) bullets in my 5” 460 S&W. 😀

View attachment 274942
We once put two alpha shooters chronographs in line and never got a reading within 100fps of each other.
They is voodoo!

I've been on the fence for a while, The price is the price and I'm fine with it. But having to purchase a storage bag separately and then getting boned with tax & shipping charges really bugs me..

And why haven't they added a functional sighting system?

I have used magnetospeed and a regular chronograph..set the labradar up on my back patio and broke the old .177 Daisy pellet gun, 7 grain pellets...10 pumps gets me 500fps. Took me all of 15 mins to figure it out, might been quicker if I wasn't also grilling burgers...
Outdoorsmen adapter plate works great, pan head makes for easy target alignment.

@BackofBeyond is correct it's worth it.

Love mine but it goes through AA batteries. I recommend getting a rechargeable power bank and using that.

PSA. There's a labradar on rokslide guns classifieds today. I have no affiliation nor knowledge of the seller, just know there were some folks here looking for one...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back