WTB: Kifaru Universal Gun Bearer w/long strap

wseidel

I'm interested in trying the Kifaru Universal Gun Bearer (long strap version) if you have one that you are not using and are willing to part with. I would prefer a recent version in like new condition from a non-smoking home. I'm willing to pay a fair price and will include a $10 off $20 purchase at Cabela's / Bass Pro Coupon in the deal as an added incentive (good through the end of March). Thanks for your consideration.

Considering making my own and simply purchasing the upper piece from Kifaru. Any helpful suggestions? Thanks.

My dad bought one, used it once and wasn't a fan of it. Ill talk to him today see if he wants to let it go.

Thanks for checking, Jonesy125...so appreciated. I've actually gone ahead and just yesterday ordered two of the universal top pieces with the clip and will be making my own gun bearer...along with another for a friend!

Thanks again for taking the initiative to check with your Dad.

The one I have slips down a lot. Otherwise I like it. Maybe I don't have it on correctly.

Got one last year and LOVE it. With that freeing up the hands to use trekking poles it made a huge difference and the trekking poles saved my bacon for a bad fall.

Gun bearers are a love or hate item. I love my kifaru universal, keeps my hands free for trekking poles/bushwacking and its doggone fun to "pull the ripcord" when the moment arrives!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back