Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

WTB a couple inreach’s.

jvanhoy

I like to buy a couple used inreach’s if anyone on here has any they would like to get rid of shoot me a pm. If not what would you suggest to look for? Don’t need the latest and greatest just something that I can send messages to the other inreach and get a text out if needed. Thanks a bunch

We bought two inreach from guys here on hunt talk posting them for sale. Paid like half and they both were just models that are 5 years old but work just the same.

The Zoleo's are a little cheaper on the front end and people really seem to like them.

I have an InReach SE that is 10 years old now and still working fine. Not looking to sell it though.

I have an older InReach (one of the bigger ones) that I haven't used in a few years. If I can find it, I'm happy to part with it. I'll take a look around and get back to you.

I’m guessing all the models will be fine communicating with each other if I end up finding a deal on different ones?

A word of warning on buying the previous generation inreach used - the battery on mine is good for maybe 24 hours max anymore. That’s with every battery draining option turned off except the ability to use the SOS function. I think it’s about 6-7 years old.

Apparently the new ones have a much longer battery life.

I like to buy a couple used inreach’s if anyone on here has any they would like to get rid of shoot me a pm. If not what would you suggest to look for? Don’t need the latest and greatest just something that I can send messages to the other inreach and get a text out if needed. Thanks a bunch
Mini 2 is on sale for $300 and the Messenger for $250 at REI

Back