Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

WTB 7mm saum ammunition.

CowboyLeroy

I'm down to the bare minimum in my cabinet, and I'd be willing to pay for quality factory or hand loads.

I'm building and hand loading for a 7SAUM so have been looking around for components the past few months.

I think your best bet would be to call Unknownmunitions or a service like them. It may not be in stock currently but you could probably preorder the ammo from them.

If you want to really get the best you could go through their load development by either sending in your rifle or having them send loads they work up to test. Basically a custom load for your rifle. Could be spendy though, I'm not sure on the total price.

I'm building and hand loading for a 7SAUM so have been looking around for components the past few months.

I think your best bet would be to call Unknownmunitions or a service like them. It may not be in stock currently but you could probably preorder the ammo from them.

If you want to really get the best you could go through their load development by either sending in your rifle or having them send loads they work up to test. Basically a custom load for your rifle. Could be spendy though, I'm not sure on the total price.
At this point anything is worth considering

I was able to pre-order brass from unknown munitions and I know they would have gladly loaded it for me too. Not sure how soon adg will be running another batch of brass though, but if you contact them they may give you a pretty good idea.

I was able to pre-order brass from unknown munitions and I know they would have gladly loaded it for me too. Not sure how soon adg will be running another batch of brass though, but if you contact them they may give you a pretty good idea.
How's your build going are you shooting it yet?

How's your build going are you shooting it yet?
Long story short I just finally shipped my donor gun to the smith a couple days ago. I had a ride for it a couple times and just never worked out. But thats ok I won't have time to mess with it till end of may/june anyways

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back