WTB 7MM 160 Accubonds

KamronG7

I’m looking to purchase some 7MM 160 accubonds. If you have any you would let go, please let me know.

Thank you,

I saw 7mm 140 ABs the other day. I looked at every box to make sure a box of 160s wasn’t hiding.

Too many have not thought long ahead to keep their stocks up. Finding 160 Accubonds has been equated to finding the holy grail as of late. You may find that Hornady 162 SST are a good match. These shoot to nearly same point of impact to my loaded 160 Accubonds. Found the 162 SST at Scheels. MTG

Too many have not thought long ahead to keep their stocks up. Finding 160 Accubonds has been equated to finding the holy grail as of late. You may find that Hornady 162 SST are a good match. These shoot to nearly same point of impact to my loaded 160 Accubonds. Found the 162 SST at Scheels. MTG
While they are close in weight & BC (as you attested to with similar POI), in terminal performance they are worlds apart.

I hope they flood in one of these days like they did with the 140s a month or so ago.

Guy on Long Range Hunting forum is selling 1 box of new & 1 box of factory seconds for _200.

Thanks for sharing. Pretty high on his pricing. I know they are rare but I’ve accumulated some and don’t need them badly enough for the asking price.

Thanks again though!

Guy on Long Range Hunting forum is selling 1 box of new & 1 box of factory seconds for _200.

Geez that is making me want to sell mine instead of keeping

So he made $100 on two boxes of bullets basically. Wow. mtmuley

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back