WTB 7 SAUM Brass

OpenCountry

Long shot but figured I’d ask. Anybody have any new 7 saum brass they’d be willing to sell or trade? I have FED 210 LRPs I’d be willing to trade.

For that trade, i really wish i had some!

Couple of F-Class shooters i know went to other cartridges this year because of lack of SAUM brass.

If i run accross any, i'll give you a shout!

Any particular headstamp your looking for?

For that trade, i really wish i had some!

Couple of F-Class shooters i know went to other cartridges this year because of lack of SAUM brass.

If i run accross any, i'll give you a shout!

Any particular headstamp your looking for?
I appreciate it! Not picky on head stamp. It’s been impossible to find so I don’t blame them.

I had a bunch of 300 SAUM laying around somewhere but I may have gotten rid of it. I'll look. I also don't even know if 300 saum is neckable

I had a bunch of 300 SAUM laying around somewhere but I may have gotten rid of it. I'll look. I also don't even know if 300 saum is neckable
Don't know why it wouldn't be?

I make 257 Roberts from 7X57 Mauser cases.
I've made 7mm-08 from 308.

And you sent me some 25-06 from 30-06. I even found some Peters cases that were marked 280 Rem.

You want a process, try doing 6.5mmRem Mag from 7mm Rem Mag. That was fun! Not!!

Don't know why it wouldn't be?

I make 257 Roberts from 7X57 Mauser cases.
I've made 7mm-08 from 308.

And you sent me some 25-06 from 30-06. I even found some Peters cases that were marked 280 Rem.

You want a process, try doing 6.5mmRem Mag from 7mm Rem Mag. That was fun! Not!!
Didn’t know how the shoulders compared.

No way? I didn’t know I sent some 280 brass 😂

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back