Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

WTB 30-06 Premium Ammo Nosler, Federal, Hornady

Send me what you'd be willing to part with.
Just curious, do you know anyone that reloads? Family, friends, neighbor or ???

Seems to me that your elk hunt would benefit from the added load workup and bench time! No better way to gain confidence in your rifle skills,,,,in my opinion.

If I had any premium 06 ammo, I'd send it to you for the cost of a good story with plenty of pics.

Good luck with the hunt prep and enjoy every minute.

Just curious, do you know anyone that reloads? Family, friends, neighbor or ???

Seems to me that your elk hunt would benefit from the added load workup and bench time! No better way to gain confidence in your rifle skills,,,,in my opinion.

If I had any premium 06 ammo, I'd send it to you for the cost of a good story with plenty of pics.

Good luck with the hunt prep and enjoy every minute.
I do but not sure anyone wants to part with reloading supplies! And everything is hard to come by!

Just want to see what my rifle likes to make sure I am comfortable with my rifle's limits.

I do but not sure anyone wants to part with reloading supplies! And everything is hard to come by!

Just want to see what my rifle likes to make sure I am comfortable with my rifle's limits.
Surely there is someone that would give up a few reloading components for an elk steak or two.

Are you located near 94?

If an extra $15-20/box doesn't scare you then check out GunBroker. Given the tag Im sure a few extra bucks is worth it. At a glance saw lots of Federal/Nosler on there for $60-75/box

If an extra $15-20/box doesn't scare you then check out GunBroker. Given the tag Im sure a few extra bucks is worth it. At a glance saw lots of Federal/Nosler on there for $60-75/box
Currently bidding :D

Unsuccessfully

Optics planet had some federal fusion 30-06 the other day in 150gr and 180gr I grabbed 2. The 180s are out already but they still have some 150gr.

Are you using ammoseek? Looks like there are plenty of options on there.

Check out Federal's website. Most things are out of stock, but they come back in stock every now and again (and then sell out very quickly...). It has worked well for me and pricing isn't bad.

I've been able to get things using alerts on ammoseek......at less than $2/round for decent stuff. I even got some target grade loads for my son to practice with for about $1.25/round. Just gotta keep an eye on your email! Midway has superformance GMX for $3.25/round as I write this.

I’ve been looking for certain rounds for sometime now and 30-06 ammo isn’t too difficult to find in the twin cities. Message me if you want me to keep an eye out for you?

I’ve been looking for certain rounds for sometime now and 30-06 ammo isn’t too difficult to find in the twin cities. Message me if you want me to keep an eye out for you?
If you can find Hornady 178gr ELD-X let me know thanks!

Not really premium, but looks like Remington products are coming back to the shelves. Saw a bunch of 30-06 core lokts for $19.99 a box.

Not really premium, but looks like Remington products are coming back to the shelves. Saw a bunch of 30-06 core lokts for $19.99 a box.
Not need thanks though. I am looking to use premium bullets to maximize my range and performance.

Not need thanks though. I am looking to use premium bullets to maximize my range and performance.
I was just commenting about availability since I wouldn't be interested in shipping live ammo. If they offer a premium ammo it might be available soon.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back