PEAX Equipment

WTB 30-06 ammo

EastCoast94

I’m looking for some rounds for an elk hunt for this year. Preferably 2 boxes or more so that I can sight in and then hunt. No preference on grain. Thanks

Doesnt ammo to NY have some ridiculous shipping requirements? Think its a ffl requirement or something crazy

Doesnt ammo to NY have some ridiculous shipping requirements? Think its a ffl requirement or something crazy
Good question. I will look into that. There's a novel from the atf that has different requirements by state for selling and shipping to nonresident. I should have my ffl in a week or two. Never would have guessed this would be the first thing to try to figure out but something has to be the first.

Answer is that ammo in New York requires a background check that has to be performed by a licensed ammo dealer or licensed gun dealer. So, no one can ship ammo directly to an individual.
Talk about crazy. The dealer also has to keep a log of everything about the transaction. The caliber, manufacturer, grain of bullet, number of rounds, and the lot number.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back