Wolf unit 110 Closed (until rifle)

Yeah it's a sign alright. A sign that the Wolf lovers don't give 2 squirts of pi$$ about the Ungulate population in the North Fork of the Flathead. My folks live year round 18 miles north of Polebridge, and there is no reason in the world that the quota should only be 2 in that unit.

Selkirk, this number was derived by the pack that roams the North Fork being a non experimental pack. IE: they are not transplants, they simply were always there, or moved down from Canada, which makes them undocumented aliens in my opinion. They have existed there for many years and the F&G has them documented since 1984. My Dad and I listend to them pull down a cow elk during hunting season in 1982, now that was within a 60min walk of the Canadian line. Several of the packs in this unit also den and run pups on the Glacier park side of the river. So they certainly don't want them to be over visiting some of the California greenies one night, only to swim the river and get killed the next night, right? So this pack MUST be protected.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bowhunter3303
Back