Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Withdraw box on Wyoming Apps

wayno945

Does anybody know if the applicants that check the "Withdraw if not successful for Buck/Bull tag" are included in the draw statistics that WYGFD provides on their hunt planner? Wondering how accurate the first choice applicants number really is. TIA

you’re not withdrawing from the regular or special draw; the demand reports are showing every 1st choice app including all party members.

To be specific, I am talking about the odds on the reduced price anterless tags, does the first choice applicants include the number of applicants who applied for that tag, but were withdrawn because they didn't draw their buck tag.

That's a good question. I've always wondered about that, but I do believe the demand reports DO include those applications that were withdrawn. However, I could be wrong since I've never verified with a WGFD person.

It does not show apps that were withdrawn, they are removed before the draw even starts. Understand that the report does not break out singular apps that are for two licenses; it’s a simple “demand report” showing number of applicants and number of license allocations. It will not show two apps in the previous example.

Last edited:
It would be interesting to see how many people use that feature. Also how many apply for 2 permits on an application.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papretzelman
Back