Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Wish Boomer luck......

Mountain Boomer

Look out Missouri here comes Boomer's Blue Lucky. (Thats my beagle.) I am going to my first field trial this weekend in Dadeville, MO. I am leaving tomorrow evening after I get off work. I am sure this will be an experience that I will not soon forget win or loose...
smile.gif
I am just going to have a good time and whoop some MO arse....
biggrin.gif
Wish me luck....
smile.gif

------------------
rabbit2.gif

Good luck Boomer
and win or loose have fun and make friends.
I remember the first night hunt I was in,the master of hounds gave me the score card and said good luck.I sure didn't win but I gained a lot of respect from some grown men.
I was only 14 Some of them men bought dogs from me when I was 20

------------------
We having fun yet//Tobey

Good Luck Boomer.Is it an AKC trial? Is it small pack or large pack? Rabbit or hare? I am an Akc liscensed judge although I am out of it now.

Thanks guys! I will let you know how it turns out Monday mourning when I get back to work.

George, It is an ARHA brace trial. They are compairable to the UBGF dogs and the slower SPO dogs. They are faster than the AKC brace dogs though. Man those things can't run a 100 yards in an hour. No way you would ever kill a rabbit in front of them.

------------------
rabbit2.gif

That's right Boomer. I wouldn't feed one of those pokey Brace dogs. The rabbit would die of old age or boredome before the first circle! I'm a fan of those wild Large Pack on Hare trials. The faster the better. I won't own a slow dog. I've always figured that the closer that my hound can stay to the hare's rear-end the better the scent will be. LOL Have fun!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back