Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Wisconsin DNR plans to release wolf comments ‘eventually’

cheeser

I guess one of the two quotes makes a better headline. 🤷‍♂️

Asked when the DNR would release the comments, agency spokesperson Katie Grant said in an email to The Associated Press that the department plans to release them "eventually” but likely not as soon as today. She said the department needs to “process everything we’ve received and will make them publicly available as soon as possible.”

Kind of a non-story at this point, but I am very curious where things go with our wolf hunt plans in the future.

Im pretty sure I agree with your overall view cheeser, just saying I don’t think the article was 100% fair.

The comment period just ended yesterday, it makes sense to me that it would take some time to put them together.

Im pretty sure I agree with your overall view cheeser, just saying I don’t think the article was 100% fair.

The comment period just ended yesterday, it makes sense to me that it would take some time to put them together.
I understand your comment, my point is that public comment should carry very little weight, it should be the science.

Currently the "plan" does not have any overall management numbers from what I have read. We will need to convince folks to get them off the protected list first before any new hunting could even be considered.

I wonder if I put up a sign that no eating all the other animals on my property if they will follow that request? I can tell they have been eating well all winter long, as they look pretty healthy right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back