Winchester M70 Extreme Weather 243

technoman26

New here but experienced seller on a few other forum sites.

For Sale: Winchester Model 70 Extreme Weather chambered in 243 Winchester. This rifle is in like new condition (as I recall there may be one small "ding" in the stock but otherwise the rifle is nearly perfect). It's never been hunted. I have taken it to the range four times for load testing, load development. There are no modifications (no bedding or trigger work) to the rifle and I am the original owner. It has less than 100 rounds down the tube and was shooting 85gr Partitions into 3 shot 1" groups (5 shot 1.25" at 100 yards) and was showing promise with 100gr Sierra Game Kings as well although I only put a few through it. It has the plain black B&C stock (no webbing). Original box and paperwork included. Currently the rifle has Leupold DD mounts/rings and a Leupold VX-2 3-9x40 mounted. These will NOT be included with the rifle but won't remove for pictures in case it doesn't sell.

59847.jpg

59848.jpg

59849.jpg

Asking $825 or BRO shipped and insured TYFFL. Can do better for a FtF transaction locally if you're within a short drive or willing to come get it in Concord. Please feel free to PM with reasonable offers or questions.

Thanks for looking,
Rob

Last edited:
GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back