Win a Montana Youth Antelope Hunt! Drawing to be held 4-11 2pm. Few spots still available.

midwesthunter

Update, buy 5 spots get the 6th free.

Happy New Years everyone.

I recently started a foundation (New Adventures Outdoors) that helps get youth involved in the outdoors who's parents aren't and help others get back into it. We have recently partnered up with the local boys and girls club to start a fishing club. We will be teaching the kids the basics of fishing and providing all the gear to the kids at no cost to the parents.

Last August we did our first hunt where we took a paraplegic on a doe antelope hunt. You can read the story Here

We are doing some fundraising for future projects and expenses. Instead of asking for donations we will be purchasing gear & hunts and raffling them off.

The first item we are raffling off is a Montana Youth Antelope hunt. It is an all inclusive hunt including the TAG! All the winner has to do is show up with their favorite rifle and hunting gear.

We will be doing the drawing on Facebook live. We are only selling 100 spots at $20 a spot. We have a Facebook group and the link is HERE. This is where the raffle will be posted. To purchase a spot you can message me directly or go to the Facebook group page and comment on the raffle post stating you want a spot(s).

Since this hunt will be done on the Crow Indian Reservation, Montana's min age limit doesn't apply. Send me a PM if you have any questions on minimum age.

Good luck and thank you to everyone that purchases a spot.

Attachments

• raffle.png
    raffle.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Thanks to everyone who has participated, we have changed things up with the raffle a bit. We are now offering buy 5 spots get the 6th free.

Update, need help filling spots, was going to wait to draw until all 100 were sold, but will draw a name once we sell 75 spots. Only 30 spots left. Great odds for a fun hunt!

Update, buy 5 spots get the 6th free.

Happy New Years everyone.

I recently started a foundation (New Adventures Outdoors) that helps get youth involved in the outdoors who's parents aren't and help others get back into it. We have recently partnered up with the local boys and girls club to start a fishing club. We will be teaching the kids the basics of fishing and providing all the gear to the kids at no cost to the parents.

Last August we did our first hunt where we took a paraplegic on a doe antelope hunt. You can read the story Here

We are doing some fundraising for future projects and expenses. Instead of asking for donations we will be purchasing gear & hunts and raffling them off.

The first item we are raffling off is a Montana Youth Antelope hunt. It is an all inclusive hunt including the TAG! All the winner has to do is show up with their favorite rifle and hunting gear.

We will be doing the drawing on Facebook live. We are only selling 100 spots at $20 a spot. We have a Facebook group and the link is HERE. This is where the raffle will be posted. To purchase a spot you can message me directly or go to the Facebook group page and comment on the raffle post stating you want a spot(s).

Since this hunt will be done on the Crow Indian Reservation, Montana's min age limit doesn't apply. Send me a PM if you have any questions on minimum age.

Good luck and thank you to everyone that purchases a spot.
Thanks TJ! I was selected for this hunt and will be taking my nephew Max on his first big game hunt! He is excited beyond belief and says THANK YOU!! We look forward to meeting you and sharing the experience!

Thanks TJ! I was selected for this hunt and will be taking my nephew Max on his first big game hunt! He is excited beyond belief and says THANK YOU!! We look forward to meeting you and sharing the experience!
Congrats Rob, look forward to meeting you and your nephew this fall.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back