Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Wife’s unique muley

Nice buck! Put a bullet through the beam on about a 170” mulie years back. Dropped him in his tracks for two seconds or so lol

I have seen bullet holes in antlers before. Back in 2004 I shot a buck with 1 antler. Some fool had shot the other one off a week or so before. When I got back home I epoxied it back together and you couldn't hardly tell. ;) Nice buck your wife shot.
View attachment 165542
Dang lucky of you to know where the fool made the poor shot.

Wife dropped this last minute buck on our hunt this weekend. 300 yard shot to the pumphouse. Her first muley. On his right side main beam below his G3 you will see that at some point this year, someone placed a shot directly through it. Neat character. Post any similar bucks you’ve taken in the comments!
Golly that old boy has had a charmed life until he stepped in front of her!!

That’s a cool buck! Congratulations. I shot my first bull in the antler and it seemed to ring his bell. He walked towards me and gave me enough time to compose myself and shoot him in the chest. .270

Attachments

• C1709E79-99E6-45E9-BEDB-AD89F5CB8698.jpeg
    C1709E79-99E6-45E9-BEDB-AD89F5CB8698.jpeg
    646.5 KB · Views: 8
I shot a bedded buck once, only shot I had was the head and part of the neck. I aimed for the atlas bone and dropped it there. Walked up on him, grabbed his left antler and the only thing that went up when I pulled was the antler. The skull had fractured and cracked at the pedicle. Nothing a lot of glue couldn't fix.

Great buck for your wife. Somebody is wondering where "their" buck is I'll bet!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back