Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

"Why MD hates Ralph Nadar"

Muledeer4me

MD, How about expalining to all of us what's wrong with Ralph? (In another topic, please. Call it, "Why MD hates Ralph Nader". "

Ithaca pleace tell me where I said I hate Ralph Nadar .
I'll be waiting for your proof,otherwise I'll figure you're lying again.

Ithaca's quote to BHR.
"BHR, You got any proof about me being a closet Kerry supporter? I can't stand the guy. I'll be waiting for your proof, otherwise I'll figure you're lying again."

MD, Please show us where I said you said you hate Ralph. If you can't show us, you're a liar. All I did was suggest "Why MD hates Ralph Nader" for a title. If you can't comprehend the difference maybe you can get a third grade student to explain it to you.

I'll be waiting for you to quote me saying that you said you hate Ralph Nader. Can you produce it?

I see. Another way to title it is, MD hates Ralph Nader, why? Or, I think MD hates Ralph Nader, why? But, if you don't know why, who does? Its on you now. lier sounds so harsh.

"Its on you now. lier sounds so harsh." So I didn't suggest a title exactly the way you liked, huh Tom? That's tough. She's the one who accused me of lying. Now I'm challenging her to prove it. She won't be able to, of course, because it's not true, but I'm willing to give her the chance. She's accused me of lying many times and never been able to prove it by providing the quote.

While I understand the problem, I'm not responsible for her lack of reading comprehension. She can always go back to grade school.

Huh?

Who says I didn't like it? You do, not me, I'm not calling you a liar for it. I didn't say I don't like it, so don't go jumping to conclusions.

...well I did make it (I think?) through grade school (seems like I got grades in all my schools?) but will be the first to admit I'm having trouble following the content and intent (lots of -tents here...must be a camping topic?) of this thread...

I suggest you try holding your breath Ithaca.
If that doesn't work ,try falling down and banging your head on floor.

" So I didn't suggest a title exactly the way you liked, huh Tom? That's tough. "

Ithaca, calm down dont start going "postal "
on us again . LOL

Ithaca why would you even suggest that I hate Ralph Nadar????????
Can you quote me saying or suggesting that "I hate Ralph Nadar"????
I said I thought he was a loser (remember he lost the election) I never said I hated him.
Think of it this way Ithaca ,I think of several poster's on here as loser's ,but I don't hate them for it.
Everyone has the right to vote for or support whoever they wish to ,be it the loser or not.

We cant help it that you are hell bent on (picking the loser's )these day's.

MD, It's real clear to anyone with a brain. Here's the challenge again: "MD, Please show us where I said you said you hate Ralph. If you can't show us, you're a liar"

Go back and read the posts a few times real slow, or have a second grader explain them to you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJ1225
Back