who's your favorite bushcraft Youtuber.

I'd like to nominate @SaskHunter .... I don't see many other HT folk shooting 2 deer an elk a moose a bear and trapping 1k kaiyoots plus he's one hell of a beaver slayer.... and make a batch of fresh maple syrup in a weekend. Just saying

I'd like to nominate @SaskHunter .... I don't see many other HT folk shooting 2 deer an elk a moose a bear and trapping 1k kaiyoots plus he's one hell of a beaver slayer.... and make a batch of fresh maple syrup in a weekend. Just saying

You're thinking of my arch nemesis @Sask hunter he's the one shooting all the cayoots and slaying beavers. I'm the better looking one, clearly, but I think he's the better hunter.

I only got a WT buck, MD buck and a bear last year... No elk or moose, why don't you keep rubbing it in? 😭😭😭

You're thinking of my arch nemesis @Sask hunter he's the one shooting all the cayoots and slaying beavers. I'm the better looking one, clearly, but I think he's the better hunter.

I only got a WT buck, MD buck and a bear last year... No elk or moose, why don't you keep rubbing it in? 😭😭😭
Shit I can't keep you two straight.... it's OK your still special to me

Could get some good goose hunting footage too

Back