Caribou Gear

who's your favorite bushcraft Youtuber.

reesej

I"d hate to have to choose. I like reallybigmonkey1, farnorthbushcraftandsurvival, coalcracker bushcraft, OvensRockyMountainbushcraft, Pathfinder, Fowlersmakeryandmischief, JungleboyUK, NWPrimate, WoodedBearsman, There's a dozen more that dont come to mind right now

Matthew Posa Adventures is hilarious. I don't care that his bushcraft is more "funcraft". Dude still camps in negative (F) temps and cooks some cool campfire meals.

I like Corporal's corner, but I never did see what the point is about the fancy meals? i dont go into the woods to cook. I take non-cook food so I dont have to bother.

I"d hate to have to choose. I like reallybigmonkey1, farnorthbushcraftandsurvival, coalcracker bushcraft, OvensRockyMountainbushcraft, Pathfinder, Fowlersmakeryandmischief, JungleboyUK, NWPrimate, WoodedBearsman, There's a dozen more that dont come to mind right now
What is your channel called, I’m sure it will be my new favorite.

That guy Michael Scott has some pretty sick parkour vids too... I think he's also part of a rap group, I saw a video where he talked about his time in prison as well, definitely bush AND street creds...
Don't forget he had a major role in Threat Level Midnight AND made a sizable donation to a local class of kindergarteners.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jscrocca
Back